How to Register for a Swim Meet
- 1.Log into the Summerwood Stingrays website
- 2.Click on Swim Meets (NOT Swim Meet Basics)
- 3.Scroll down to find the correct Swim Meet date, then Click on the Green Meet Entry Open Box to register for the meet. The green box will only appear on the calendar date when it is time to register for that meet.
- 4.Your Family Swim Meet status will open. All swimmers in your family should be listed. Information about each meet will be given. You will be prompted to indicate which of your swimmers will be attending the meet. Select edit to start the sign up for your swimmers.
- Click on the drop down menu to declare whether or not your swimmer will be attending the meet.
- 5. Once you select “Attending this meet” a list of available events will open. For the Mock Meet, please select all strokes that your swimmer might want to swim in a dual meet. The Mock meet is just to establish a seed time for each event. If you swimmer does not want to swim that stroke at the Mock Meet on May 5th, he or she can do it later, but it is best to register now. See the following 2 pictures.
- 6.You will get a message indicating that your selections have been saved.
Simple formatted text