Stingrays - Divisionals Info for tomorrow
Our divisional swim meet is set for tomorrow at Summer Creek High School. Looking forward to lots of fast swims from our Stingrays and lots of points scored for our team!
- Swimmer check in is at 6:30. Please have your swimmer check in with coaches FIRST and then go to set up.
- Warm ups are at 7:20 and we will call swimmers from our set up area.
- Set up is INSIDE in one of the gymnasiums. Set up for divisionals is usually pretty tight as space is limited. Please consider that when you're packing your gear so that we can ensure everyone on our team has space and we can all sit together.
- There is no set up in the stands in the natatorium so plan to go in to watch your swimmer race and then exit the stands so that other families can watch their swimmer.
- There will be concessions sold throughout the meet. Rumor has it that the fish tacos are amazing so bring some cash and have lunch at the meet. :)
- There will be a table set up in our area and a board member will be available to help you sign up your swimmer for next weekend's All Star or Ponderosa meet if they have the qualifying times. If your swimmer plans to participate, they must be registered and paid by end of day tomorrow.
- Ribbon boxes will be at the meet tomorrow. Please come by and check your swimmer's folder! All team pictures are available in the ribbon boxes.
Carol Beth Ivory