- Click on the "Register Now" button on the top right of the home screen.
- At the end of the online process, you may choose to pay online or you may choose the "pay later" option to pay by check at one of the two onsite registrations.
- You will automatically be sent a confirmation e-mail. If you are a new family (or a returning family whose information was lost), the confirmation e-mail will contain a password to use for logging in to the website. The first time you log in, you will be requested to change your password. You will need a password to access the protected portions of the website (which contain roster information, meet results, league scores, etc).
- Please come to one of our two onsite registrations (at Summerwood Club Central - see the Swim Meets tab for calendar items.).
- If you chose to pay your registration fee at one of our two on-site registrations, please be sure to bring with you either cash or 2-3 checks (1 to pay your registration fee, 1 for us to hold for your volunteer fee, and 1 to purchase team merchandise). D & J Sports takes credit cards, but at this time the team does not. We encourage online payment for the registration fees, but require a check to hold for the volunteer fee.
Simple formatted text